Planning (where, when, how)
- We help with vendor communication, including: working with hotels to help you manage your relationship, accurate meal estimations, updates on what size is needed for meeting rooms, etc.
Charges and payments report: to help in managing cash flow.
- Financial reports: updates on who has paid, how much progress has been made towards your event goals, etc.
- Simple data retrieval: we have the ability to show you who has submitted a registration form, but has not paid.
- We offer highly customizable reports and systems that can handle the most complex registration procedures.
- Early-bird and regular registration is always available, but special promotions can also be done for VIPs, speakers, etc.
- Promo codes can be used at checkout, to give discounts or enable an attendee to pay with check or cash at the door.
- Each registrant receives a unique user ID, so tracking their event attendance is easy.
- An easy tabular format gives attendees simple and easy access throughout the sign-up process.
- Live check-in updates for registrants.
We can export excel files of active registrants (and other data as needed).
- Moving attendees throughout the city, if transportation is needed to and from your event.
- Transportation for guided city tours are available if a group outing is desired.
We can help with your long distance travel needs, offering discounts for air and land.
- We offer onsite SMS and email to participants, whether large groups or granular targeted groups.
- Customized emails for attendee engagement – e.g., upsells for the conference
- For attendees who haven’t done so already, weekly emails to remind them to sign up for housing.
- Any attendee with a pending registration can receive an automatic email follow-up, encouraging them to complete the registration process,
- Each event session has its own meeting summary report of which participants are planning to attend.
Weekly updates to the client event manager with all available data and statistics on event.
Onsite Staff Support
- Badges can be printed out on location and reprinted as needed.
- Optional equipment rental for on-site management : such as, badge re-prints invalidate old badges, for increased onsite security and cost effectiveness; for example, if meals are tied to badges.
- We have the ability to run a secure conference through badge check-in at each session.
Badges can be deactivated, which alerts staff if they try to check into your event, in case attendees try to enter without your consent.
- Badge scan report – customize when and where you scan.
- You have access to a post-event statistics dashboard where all types of data is available, down to which participant attended each session.
- Every keystroke done on the registration system is saved so you feel confident in having a record of all activity pertaining to your event.
You and other vital members of your event planning team have the opportunity to complete surveys that will serve as a starting point for future events.
We see your vision. Let’s make it happen, together. Eventos also offers:
- CE certificates: tracking your participants attendance to ensure they rightly receive credit for their continuing education classes.
- Visa letters: if you would like participants to attend from around the world, we make it easy to send the necessary documents to the Embassy.
Credential checking: we double check your attendees to make sure they are who they say.
- Merchandise: books, t-shirts, etc. are all available with your logo.